Your equities portfolio might include any combination of short-term trades, long-term investments, sectoral focus or maybe even the traditional divide by market-cap. Keeping track of all these portfolios or logical segregation can be a challenging, if not a daunting, task.
It’s important to routinely know what’s going on with all your stocks — not just once a year when you look at the portfolio as a whole to file the tax returns.
What’s in it for you?
- TradeGyani automatically pulls your trades into a single dashboard to give you a real-time view of every stock you own.
- You’ll get: weekly email summaries of account performance, news that impacts your portfolio, and alerts that focus on your top gainers and losers.
- Track investments by account or individual security.
- Easily measures your portfolio(s) performance against major market indices, so you can see how you’re doing across your stock, portfolio and account positions.
- The Asset Allocation Review uncovers opportunities for diversification. If you work with a personal wealth management advisor, we make it easy to discuss your investment.
- Adjust the watch-lists and get live quotes as you monitor your portfolio’s performance.
- TradeGyani lets you manage multiple stock portfolios — think growth, technology and retirement portfolios — from one dashboard. Colourful charts, graphs and detailed analytics show real-time account values, profit/loss, daily profit/loss, allocation and Gain.
- We use advanced analytics to calculate Gains both at account and individual portfolio levels – leverage this just by adding your account.
TradeGyani will help optimize your portfolio and provide daily monitoring to keep it on track with rebalancing and exit strategies.
On top of this, you get access to a vibrant community where you can discuss potential trades or investments with peers, seek guidance from our Gyanis and even follow their portfolios, so you don’t miss out on the next big opportunity.
If you use a different broker and want to integrate your integrate your account on TG or just want to say hello, give us a shout at – email@example.com